Saturday, November 29, 2008

My son makes me laugh


This evening Jameson and I were lounging around. He was playing in his playpen and I was talking to my brother (Hi Tim!) on the phone. Jameson's newest trick is to make kissy lips and kissing noises. He goes around and does this a lot. That makes me chuckle, but isn't what was so funny tonight. I was hearing this kissy sound and I looked down and Jameson is lying on his tummy with his feet up under him so his tush is sticking up in the air. His head is turned to the side and he is sucking on his sippy cup (a new item that he is still learning how to use) while the sippy cup is on its side in the playpen. I laughed so hard, because I suppose to a little guy who has only been nursed since he was born, he doesn't understand that he needs to use his hands to lift it up and drink. I don't even know if I am explaining it well, but it made me giggle. Gotta give him props for his creativity! He caught me laughing at him and turned around and gave me the biggest grin and proceeded to come over to the side of the playpen and give me kissy faces.
Just thought I would share, because it was so funny.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I love the picture...it made me laugh! I can just picture the poor guy not understanding why his sippy cup is broken!

Aimee said...

What's even funnier is that I actually think he was getting some water out of it!

Kelsey Paulus said...

OH my goodness!! I most certainly can picture this and I am laughing out loud as was reading. Too funny and quite creative!