Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Successfully sleeping (at the moment)

It feels really weird not to be blogging today, hence the reason I am sitting here writing this blog. All evening, I have been itching to blog, not for any particular reason, and I kept reminding myself that I didn't need to blog.

Today we had a very successful "sleep" day. I set my alarm for 7:15 am, snoozed it until 7:30 when I woke Jameson up or rather Kevin's presence did, have I mentioned how much Jameson loves his dad? He went down for a nap at 11:45 am and slept until 1:15. This evening he went down about 8:00pm. Its almost midnight and he has yet to walk out and greet me. Crossing my fingers. One day down, hopefully one night will soon be over.

Wishing everyone a happy and stress-free December!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hahaha, I did the same thing today. Sat down and wrote a blog even though I didn't particularly have anything super meaningful to say. Just felt right. :)