Friday, March 20, 2009

I didn't disappear, at least not for good

I apologize for the lack of posts recently. I actually have a ton of blog fodder but my computer is dying a slow death. She has been dropped a number of times which has created a problem at the power source. In order for my girl to charge, I have to hold in the power cord "just so." My index and middle fingers are numbed and burned from trying to hold it in the exact position. If you don't believe me ask Kevin. It is difficult enough trying to type one-handed and hold the power cord AND write interesting tidbits, and I can't forget to mention the crazy 12-month-old. Until I manage to get updated I will post some pics.
***
Here is a quick preview of our awesome trip to Istanbul.




2 comments:

Alison said...

Tell Kevin I demand a new computer for you! Missing you TONS! Looks like you guys had a fun trip :)

Aimee said...

Haha, it will be waiting for me upon my arrival home.