Thursday, July 10, 2008

Some of my favorite pics from SD

Celebrating the 4th of July


We met Dr. David Strawn for lunch down on Shelter Island, and boy, was it yummy. As you can see from the pictures Jameson thought Dr. Strawn was so fun. Apparently, he can tell who the "grandpas" are around him.






We stayed at the Scholler's house, Whit and Tannan came to hang out for the week.




Auntie Alison came down from Pasadena


We cooked some yummy dinners


Hung out and played the Wii


Later on in the week, we headed to Balboa Park for the 4th of July celebration...


and hung out with LeAnn and Zach and Jill


*Addition for my brother, Tim's sake.
When I posted the blog the other day, my photos weren't uploading and it was very frustrating so I just "published" my post before I truly finished it to get something up. However, I didn't get to mention what a lovely fourth of July weekend we had with Tim and Kat. They came down from San Clemente, and I was so happy that they made it down again (the third time for Tim in a week) because we didn't get to spend too much time together when they had come down before. Derek (Whit's bro) and Deborah even cooked dinner for us. Really yummy hamburgers, with some not-so-yummy buns. A little mold never hurt anyone though, right? We watched fireworks from the Scholler's deck because we wanted Jameson to get in bed at his regular time. The next day we cooked an awesome breakfast of omlettes, thanks to Kevin and Tim running out to the supermarket. Then we hung out in the sun by the pool. Jameson liked the pool even less this time. It was so fun to just relax and enjoy each other's company, and I was sad to see them go knowing that I won't see them for a while.

Photobucket

It was a great trip, and the weather was beautiful! It makes us miss beautiful San Diego. Maybe in a few years we will find ourselves back there.

No comments: