Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We LOVE San Diego!

We have been in San Diego since the 27th for a wedding and it is making us really miss this beautiful city. It has been so fun to be back seeing lots of people and enjoying the great weather, awesome restaurants and the beautiful ocean!! I, for one, never realized how much I would miss the sea air. Colorado is a very dry state, and it makes SD seem downright humid. We got to see our friends, Rob and Michele tie the knot at Point Loma and party with them in the evening. They are now off on their honeymoon to Indonesia. (Jealous, much?) Congratulations to them!
Photobucket

Then we went to our favorite breakfast spot(The Lumberjack grill has now turned back into "The Old Mill")with LeAnn and Zach, who also just recently got married. Yea! Congratulations to them too!

My brother came down from San Clemente on Sunday to watch the Euro Cup. Tim got to meet Jameson for the first time, and that was really fun! For dinner we went to the Fish Market. It was so good!
Photobucket

Now we are hanging out with our good friends Whitney and Tannan. Just laying by the pool and relaxing. Jameson isn't too sure about the cold pool, but he likes kicking his feet in the water. We went to lunch with Dr. David Strawn yesterday, but I haven't uploaded the pictures yet. We still aren't sure what our plans are going to be for the fourth of July.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aimee- You look great and it is wonderful to read your stories and see your pictures. It looks like everyone is happy and healthy! My best friend is expecting a baby and I want to get her something personalized, do you have any suggestions? LOVE YOU... come to MI anytime! Love, Carre

girl said...

Ok...you're probably going to think this is really odd, but last night I had one of those SUPER weird pregnancy dreams and I dreamt that I had a baby boy that looked exactly like your son. Even in my dream I commented on it! Anyway, the dream got really really weird, but I thought I would share that fun part with you. :) Have a great day!