Friday, November 20, 2009

New Pics

Doesn't everyone love when they plug in the camera to their computer and up pop all these pictures you a) didn't know you had or b) totally forgot about in the hustle and bustle of life? Well, that just happened to me. Yippee!! Before I hit the hay I am going to post them, but since it was an incredibly long day, I am going to bed before 11pm. I did manage to get all of our packing done last night, but I was up until nearly 2am trying to get everything arranged and re-arranged.

Way back at the end of September we took a trip down to Oklahoma City to visit with Mom and Dad Archer as well as a couple of study abroad fairs. It was such a great trip, and we did a lot of fun things, but the camera never made it back into my hands until today.


My awesome little traveler. He loves packing his bag and being on the go.

Feeding the ducks (and geese) with Nana

Playing with Poppa

While in Oklahoma we also went to Sayre to visit Kevin's Grandparents Archer. Kevin is SO lucky. He still has three living grandparents. It is such a special experience each time Jameson gets to meet his great-grandparents, we try to document these visits so that even if he doesn't have the memories he has the photographs and the stories.


The four "boys."

Grandpa and Grandma Archer


Our family pic. Jameson's new pose is to cuddle in and say "Cheese!" Unfortunately, it doesn't make for a great photograph of him lately.

Today we went to visit Kevin's Grandpa Bailey. He lives about an hour and a half away. I wish we could have stayed a bit longer, but we had errands to run and some of Grandpa's friends were in a play. Its always so nice to see him and he seems to enjoy us too.

Jameson was squirming, if you can't tell.


Like I said, Kevin is so lucky to have grandparents, and by default I get them now too!


OK my bed is calling. Tomorrow is going to start early.

Vienna countdown: 2 days. We leave at O-dark-hundred on Sunday morning, so I shouldn't even count it!

No comments: