Thursday, November 12, 2009

So much to do, so little time

I say that every year about now. Nine days until take-off. Wow! On one hand it feels like we just got back from Vienna, but on the other I think of everything we have done since May 1, how much Jameson has grown and it feels like forever ago. Believe it or not it is really hard for us to pack up and leave for Vienna every year. I find myself dragging my feet, putting off what needs to be done only to stress the last few days we are in town. To help me get excited I like to look at pictures from past years. So, in no particular order here are some of the reasons I am so excited to be back in the city of my heart.

Best meal ever, definitely NOT gluten-free...Sorry Kev!

If you look very closely up the street you can see our bright gold apartment building!


I love Christmastime in Vienna

See...how could you not love that?


The National Library


Vienna is the city of Coffee Houses


The Rathaus (townhall)


Public Transportation

The very cool parks everywhere

No comments: