Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shaking the sillies out in the garden

As predicted we had a very easy going day today. We had planned on going to the zoo, but due to rain I decided not to go. However, by this afternoon Jameson was a crazy dude. Running around, jumping up and down, turning circles and falling all over. These are all symptoms of cabin fever in our house. So, I put a coat on him and we headed out back where he got to run and chase his wiggles away.

Since I have mentioned the back garden numerous times I decided to post a picture of Jameson frolicking through the it. It is such a great area and I am sure we will be out there a lot this year.

At the moment I have a little boy who is over cuddling with his Daddy because he has woken up three times since 8:30. I think its time I tried to put him down again. I was really hoping we were through the jet lag!! No such luck!

No comments: